Tonight we had a great bible study with the team and on my way home this song was playing. It tied in so well with the bible study and is something I want to change in my own life. This song epitomizes what we want for our guys; lives that are lived full of passion. Our speaker tonight said that when you live in the moment & live a passionate life you will have tremendous highs & tremendous lows. I felt, & some of the guys voiced, that a big reason for not living a life like this is because we are comfortable with our lives as they are & are scared of the lows & don't want to risk working hard for something we may not get. So far I have had a few times since I began coaching where I have questioned the amount of emotion & passion that we coach with. Most coaches preach being on an even keel; never too high & never too low. Just yesterday I wondered about this again & I believe through tonight's bible study & this song God is answering this question very clearly.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
That is Jake's ALL TIME favorite song! He discovered it right before he left for Ghana and had me program it as the ringtone for his phone. What a great song. I could listen to it all day!
Post a Comment