Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy 70th Dad!!!


As I celebrate your life I am reminded of that May day in 2006 when the doctor brought us into the surgery room to say goodbye to you here on earth. I remember that feeling like it was yesterday. The Lord has continued to grant you life here on earth despite your heart being 99% blocked with the bottom1/3 already dead from your heart attacks in 1990. Since that time the Lord has blessed us with some great trips to the Colorado Mountains. Praise God for His majestic mountains that remind us of how small we are & how big He is. Thanks Lord for allowing my earthly father to continue to spend time with us & we pray that you would continue to draw him closer to you & bless him all the days of his life.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: