Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Flights

We just purchased our flights to Ethiopia. We will be leaving next Wednesday, the 27th of January.

We are coming so very, very soon sweet boy!


Ethiopian Dinner with my amazing friend and her family.




B & I with their son Sammy.


Our friends who have supported us every step of the way. Thank you so much for walking this road with us. Your support means the world to us!


3 comments:

Janel said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan and Ashlie said...

SOOOOO excited for you!! I love that Brandon is wearing our adoption t-shirt!!!! It makes me so joyful!!! I can't wait to see your "gotcha day" video and images!!! You have been so helpful~ Enjoy every moment of your trip and update your blog often!!!! xoxo Ashlie
www.fulmerstory.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

God speed as you travel to Ethiopia to bring Isaac home. WE are so thankful that you have your wonderful loving friends to support you daily. This has been a long journey but you can see the light now at the end...and then your family life begins-what joy you will experience from this day on. mjm